Who is Yorb?
Our purpose is to help business achieve more by providing businesses with unique strategies to develop and grow. For us, we aren't the hero of our story, our clients are.
Yorb (formally known as ComputerCare) is a leading IT Service Provider who has been operating for over 30 years in Manawatu, Whanganui and Hawkes Bay.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team to build trust and rapport with individual users to explore, identify, scope, and define ways clients can improve the efficiency and productivity of business processes utilising technology.
In this role you will work as a bridge between end users and the Software Development team to ensure business requirements are adequately documented into a Technical Specification.
You will thrive on questioning and listening to users to enable you to join the dots across their business.
Why work for Yorb?
We are one of New Zealand's top regional technology businesses and are continually growing throughout the country. We have an endless pursuit of excellence, for us this means being innovative, personable, helpful and upbeat. Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
At Yorb we believe that the power of a diverse team is the key to our success. When you join our team you will be working with talented individuals who create a fun and collaborative environment. We are strong believers in promoting our team's wellbeing through fun, caring, growth and respect. We aim to be ethical and an innovative company that values loyalty and always operates with honesty and integrity.
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have;
- 10+ years relevant business experience
- Commercial business planning and information technology architecture experience
- Experience in gathering business requirements and translating that into user stories
- Commercial business experience across a range of industries
- Sales and marketing, contract, and commercial negotiation experience
- Experience in small to medium business ICT systems
- Strong understanding of business analysis tools and methods
- Ability to translate business / product strategy into requirements and functional specifications
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership and see tasks through to completion
- Ability to lead and influence others.
If you feel you encompass Yorb's values, consider yourself to be a top performer, and want to be part of an innovative and growing company where you will have a direct impact on positive outcomes, then we want you on our team. Please submit a current resume and cover letter.