Who is Yorb?
Our purpose is to help business achieve more by providing businesses with unique strategies to develop and grow. For us, we aren't the hero of our story, our clients are.
Yorb (formally known as ComputerCare) is a leading IT Service Provider who has been operating for over 30 years in Manawatu, Whanganui and Hawkes Bay.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our technical services team. The position requires you to work with end users to ensure their systems are operating as expected. Building relationships with the end users through trust and empathy is critical to the success of the role.
With your understanding of the impact that technology has on end users you work proactively to ensure that the impact is positive. Providing operational support to clients, ensuring system issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently, you are capable of supporting in-place systems and proactively identifying where improvements can be made.
This role is based in our Palmerston North office and is a full-time role.
Why work for Yorb?
We are one of New Zealand's top regional technology businesses and are continually growing throughout the country. We have an endless pursuit of excellence, for us this means being innovative, personable, helpful and upbeat. Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
At Yorb we believe that the power of a diverse team is the key to our success. When you join our team you will be working with talented individuals who create a fun and collaborative environment. We are strong believers in promoting our team's wellbeing through fun, caring, growth and respect. We aim to be ethical and an innovative company that values loyalty and always operates with honesty and integrity.
What we're looking for
A talented individual, with a great attitude looking to make a difference with technology as well as;
- 2-4 years’ ICT (computing/networking/telecommunications) systems engineering experience.
- Competence in supporting businesses at a Tier 2 technical level with experience in supporting commercial off the shelf business systems and integration with cloud services.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an agile environment, juggling multiple demands on time.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation and passion, capable of understanding new technologies and their potential to benefit Yorb and our clients.
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to influence others.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of an innovative and growing company where you will have a direct impact on positive outcomes for Yorb’s client base.
If you feel you encompass Yorb’s values, and consider yourself to be a top performer, are a client focused individual and have a passion for IT then we want you on our team. Please submit a current resume and cover letter.