Senior Technical Consultant (Infrastructure)
Who is Yorb?
Our purpose is to help business achieve more by providing businesses with unique strategies to develop and grow. For us, we aren't the hero of our story, our clients are.
Yorb (formally known as ComputerCare) is a leading IT Service Provider who has been operating for over 30 years in Manawatu, Whanganui and Hawkes Bay.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant (Infrstructure) to join our highly talented team of engineers..
You will be identifying, designing, installing, and maintaining solutions that align to our clients desired business outcomes.
The work undertaken by the branch is varied and no day is the same, our engineers work across multiple systems/technologies to support our diverse range of clients, products, and services.
This role is full-time and is based in our Napier office.
Why work for Yorb?
We are one of New Zealand's top regional technology businesses and are continually growing throughout the country. We have an endless pursuit of excellence, for us this means being innovative, personable, helpful and upbeat. Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
At Yorb we believe that the power of a diverse team is the key to our success. When you join our team you will be working with talented individuals who create a fun and collaborative environment. We are strong believers in promoting our team's wellbeing through fun, caring, growth and respect. We aim to be ethical and an innovative company that values loyalty and always operates with honesty and integrity.
What we're looking for
A talented individual, with a great attitude looking to make a difference with technology as well as having;
- 4-6 years' + experience in providing either business internal or Service Provider ICT engineering support and project delivery services to SMB/Corporate organisations at a Tier 3 technical level.
- Advanced technical experience working with MS Office 365, Hyper-V, and Azure
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation and passion, capable of understanding new technologies and their potential to benefit Yorb and our clients.
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to influence others.
You will be part of an innovative and growing company where you will have a direct impact on positive outcomes for Yorb’s client base.
If you feel you encompass Yorb’s values, and consider yourself to be a top performer, are a client focused individual and have a passion for IT then we want you on our team. Please submit a current resume and cover letter.