Who is Yorb?
Our purpose is to help business achieve more by providing businesses with unique strategies to develop and grow. For us, we aren't the hero of our story, our clients are.
Yorb (formally known as ComputerCare) is a leading IT Service Provider who has been operating for over 25 years in Manawatu, Whanganui and Hawkes Bay.
Yorb are looking for a Digital Engineer to join the team. The position requires you to ensure a client's vision can be achieved through the robust, reliable, secure, and efficient use of technology.
You are able to architect, implement, and support complex systems while being quickly able to absorb and understand leading edge technology.
The successful applicant will have:
- 6 years' + experience in providing either business internal or Service Provider ICT engineering support and project delivery services to SMB/Corporate organisations.
- Experience in designing IT infrastructure solutions, including Cloud, on premise servers, LAN's, WAN's, backup solutions and back office systems.
- Ability to support businesses at a Tier 3 technical level with advanced technical experience in advising/supporting commercial off the shelf business systems and integration with cloud services.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an agile environment, juggling multiple demands on time.
This role is based in our Palmerston North office and is a full-time role.
Why work for Yorb?
We are one of New Zealand's top regional technology businesses and are continually growing throughout the country. We have an endless pursuit of excellence, for us this means being innovative, personable, helpful and upbeat. Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
At Yorb we believe that the power of a diverse team is the key to our success. When you join our team you will be working with talented individuals who create a fun and collaborative environment. We are strong believers in promoting our team's wellbeing through fun, caring, growth and respect. We aim to be ethical and an innovative company that values loyalty and always operates with honesty and integrity.
What we're looking for:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation and passion, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for their next challenge, in an innovative and growing company where you will have a direct impact on positive outcomes for Yorb's client base.
If you feel you encompass Yorb's values, and consider yourself to be a top performer, are a client-focused individual and want a career in the IT industry then we want you on our team click Join the team below