Who is Yorb?
Our purpose is to help business achieve more by providing businesses with unique strategies to develop and grow. For us, we aren't the hero of our story, our clients are.
Yorb (formally known as ComputerCare) is a leading IT Service Provider who has been operating for over 29 years in Manawatu, Whanganui and Hawkes Bay and now Bay of Plenty.
We are looking for a Lead Developer with at least 5+ years' experience developing in the Microsoft Stack with particular emphasis on Microsoft SharePoint and Analytics services. Microsoft Power Platform knowledge would also be beneficial. Functional knowledge of Visual Studio and C# is a must.
You will be part of our exciting journey, working across our teams to translate client needs and technology directions into new or enhanced solutions and services.
Your motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion will see you deliver exceptional business outcomes to a client base that covers multiple industries and sizes.
With your drive and passion for discovery and understanding new tools and techniques, you will also contribute to the development of Yorb's strategic services that are repeatable and offer value to our clients.
Why work for Yorb?
We are one of New Zealand's top regional technology businesses and are continually growing throughout the country. We have an endless pursuit of excellence, for us this means being innovative, personable, helpful and upbeat. Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
At Yorb we believe that the power of a diverse team is the key to our success. When you join our team you will be working with talented individuals who create a fun and collaborative environment. We are strong believers in promoting our team's wellbeing through fun, caring, growth and respect. We aim to be ethical and an innovative company that values loyalty and always operates with honesty and integrity.
What we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will have;
- a strong software development background, with experience working within cross-functional, collaborative teams
- Experience in leading, motivating and building high functioning teams
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation and passion, capable of understanding new technologies and their potential to benefit Yorb and our clients.
- Knowledge of software development practices and methodologies
- Ability to translate business / product strategy into requirements and functional specifications
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to influence others.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for their next challenge, in an innovative and growing company where you will have a direct impact on positive outcomes for Yorb's client base.
If you feel you encompass Yorb's values, and consider yourself to be a top performer, are a client focused individual and want a career in the IT industry then we want you on our team, click Join the team below