Business Analyst & Strategic Consultant
Our purpose is to help businesses achieve more by providing businesses with unique strategies to develop and grow. For us, we aren't the hero of our story, our clients are.
Yorb (formally known as ComputerCare) is a leading IT Service Provider who has been operating for over 25 years in Manawatu, Whanganui and Hawkes Bay and now Bay of Plenty.
We are looking for a Business Analyst & Strategic Consultant to be part of our exciting journey, working across our teams to translate client needs and technology directions into new or enhanced solutions and services.
You will have a drive to deliver exceptional business outcomes to a client base that covers multiple industries and sizes. As well as the ability to contribute to the development of Yorb's strategic services that are repeatable and offer value to our clients.
Why work for Yorb?
We are one of New Zealand's top regional technology businesses and are continually growing throughout the country. We have an endless pursuit of excellence, for us, this means being innovative, personable, helpful and upbeat. Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
At Yorb we believe that the power of a diverse team is the key to our success. When you join our team you will be working with talented individuals who create a fun and collaborative environment. We are strong believers in promoting our team's wellbeing through fun, caring, growth and respect. We aim to be an ethical and innovative company that values loyalty and always operates with honesty and integrity.
What we're looking for:
The ideal candidate will have;
- a strong business analysis background, with experience working within cross-functional, collaborative teams
- Experience in small to medium business ICT systems
- Strong understanding of business analysis tools and methods
- Ability to translate business/product strategy into requirements and functional specifications
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership and see tasks through to completion
- Ability to lead and influence others.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for their next challenge, in an innovative and growing company where you will have a direct impact on positive outcomes for Yorb's client base.
If you feel you encompass Yorb's values, and consider yourself to be a top performer, are a client-focused individual and want a career in the IT industry then we want you on our team click Join the team below