As a Client Manager you will thrive on being an ‘advocate for our clients, and are able to see opportunities that give value to client outcomes. In addition to this you will also be required to.
- build and maintain collaborative and strategic relationships with our clients
- support the Yorb ‘WE’ to build relationships with end users through trust and empathy.
- add value to our client’s business by understanding their business strategies and changing demands, ensuring we identify business defined technology to assist
- maintain a client outcome focused approach of ‘WE CAN’
Our Team Purpose
The Sales Team is responsible for providing and supporting our clients with business defined technology ensuring that we deliver value and outcomes to their business that are tangible and give a - competitive advantage, and/or reduce costs, and/or increase revenue
You will be working with teams and team members to be the ‘best we can be’ in sharing the workload, understanding others, celebrating our successes, sharing knowledge, and continuously learning for the betterment of all.
As a key member of the sales team, you will be client focused, outcome driven, and committed to the highest quality delivery standards.
- 4+ years’ experience in a sales role
- Sales consultant level experienced in the computing and telecommunications support for SMB or Corporate ICT environments.
- Proven experience in building relationships and trust with others.
- Ability to assess ICT requirements, quote, present, and close a sale to a positive conclusion.
- Highly skilled in the management and use of CRM and Call/Job Management Systems.
- Sales experience on Microsoft’s suite of products and services, including M365 and Azure.
- Ability to understand Yorb’s products and services and their key benefits for our clients benefit.
- Ability to report and present to all levels within a client’s business.
‘WE’ are Yorb
Our core values create our centre, reflecting who we are and implementing these values is a basic tenant of our daily work.
Loyalty - Be loyal to those we work with
Integrity - Always act with integrity
Trust - Trust each other and our clients
Honesty - Be honest with ourselves and in all that we do
Ethical - Behave ethically
Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
If you feel you encompass Yorb’s values, want to make a difference as part of a team then we want you as part of our ‘WE’
Apply now to come and join us...