Senior Systems Engineer
As part of the Technical Delivery Team, the Senior Systems Engineer role is required to
- keep the wheels greased, engine running, and provide an awesome client experience.
- support the Yorb ‘WE’ to build relationships with end users through trust and empathy..
- add value to our client’s business and work with them to ensure their systems are operating and delivering results as expected.
- to maintain a client outcome focused approach of ‘WE CAN’.
Our Team Purpose
The Technical Delivery Team is responsible for providing and supporting our clients with business defined technology ensuring that we deliver value and outcomes to their business that are tangible and give a - competitive advantage, and/or reduce costs, and/or increase revenue.
You will be working with teams and team members to be the ‘best we can be’ in sharing the workload, understanding others, celebrating our successes, sharing knowledge, and continuously learning for the betterment of all.
As a key member of the technical delivery team, you will be Client focused, outcome driven, and committed to the highest quality delivery standards.
- 5+years’ ICT (computing/networking/telecommunications) systems engineering experience, working directly with clients providing exceptional client service.
- Previous experience in an MSP environment or has awareness of standard MSP environment and requirements.
- Ability to deploy basic systems and troubleshoot and maintain complex systems
- An understanding of Backup & Disaster Recovery technologies as well as best practice. Able to use the available tools and solutions to recovery successfully from an incident.
- Have experience troubleshooting and deploying Microsoft 365 and the various components that make up the suite, including Exchange, SharePoint, Teams & OneDrive
- Understand TCP/IP, VLAN's, VPN's and the various ancillary protocols. Be able to deploy and troubleshoot network components including switches, wireless and firewalls.
- Have an understanding of the importance of security to business and the risks associated with a breech. Be comfortable deploying security products such as Firewalls, Microsoft Intune, and Multi-Factor authentication systems to keep digital assets safe.
- Competent with the different cloud technologies integrated into Microsoft Azure. Be comfortable troubleshooting and maintain systems with IaaS, Azure Virtual Desktop, and the various networking components
- Able to utilise scripting and automation tools to improve efficiency and client service.
- Be confident in the deployment and management of Windows desktops and servers.
‘WE’ are Yorb
Our core values create our centre, reflecting who we are and implementing these values is a basic tenant of our daily work.
Loyalty - Be loyal to those we work with
Integrity - Always act with integrity
Trust - Trust each other and our clients
Honesty - Be honest with ourselves and in all that we do
Ethical - Behave ethically
Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
If you feel you encompass Yorb’s values, want to make a difference as part of a team then we want you as part of our ‘WE’
Apply now to come and join us...