Senior Technical Consultant
Who is Yorb?
Our purpose is to help business achieve more by providing businesses with unique strategies to develop and grow.
Yorb is a leading Business Technology Partner who has been operating for over 30 years in Manawatu, Whanganui and Hawke's Bay.
We have an endless pursuit of excellence, for us this means being innovative, personable, helpful and upbeat. Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our highly talented team of engineers.
This role will see you engaging with our clients at all levels, taking ownership of their digital needs and, advocating for them within the business.
Working across a client base that covers multiple industries and sizes, you will be identifying, designing, installing, and maintaining solutions that ensure a client’s vision and desired outcomes can be achieved through the robust, reliable, secure, and efficient use of technology.
This role is full-time and based in our Napier office.
Why work for Yorb?
- At Yorb we believe that the power of a diverse team is the key to our success.
- When you join our team you will be working with talented individuals who create a fun and collaborative environment.
- We are strong believers in promoting our team's wellbeing through fun, caring, growth and respect.
- We aim to be ethical and an innovative company that values loyalty and always operates with honesty and integrity.
What we're looking for
A talented individual, with a great attitude looking to make a difference with technology as well as having;
- 4-6 years' + experience in providing ICT engineering support and project delivery services to SMB/Corporate organisations at a Tier 3 technical level.
- Advanced technical experience working with MS Office 365, Hyper-V, and Azure.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Outside the box thinking with a ‘how can we do’ attitude
- Self-motivation and passion, capable of understanding new technologies and their potential to benefit Yorb and our clients.
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
You will be part of an innovative and growing company where you will have a direct impact on positive outcomes for Yorb’s client base.
If you feel you encompass Yorb’s values, and are a client focused individual and have a passion for IT then we want you on our team.
Come and join us...