Business Development Manager
Who is Yorb?
We are one of New Zealand's top regional technology businesses and are continually growing.
Our purpose is to help business achieve more by providing businesses with unique strategies to develop and grow.
Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity at the ground level for an energetic individual focused on client success in this office based role.
Working with a talented client management and procurement team you will be part of our exciting journey, Engaging with our existing and prospect client base to build and maintain relationships, as well as showcasing the value Yorb and technology can offer to their business success.
You will thrive on questioning and listening to our clients to ensure we design and deliver technology solutions that enable them to achieve their business objectives.
This position is full time and can either be based in our Napier or Palmerston North branches.
Why work for Yorb?
- At Yorb we believe that the power of a diverse team is the key to our success. When you join our team, you will be working with talented individuals who create a fun and collaborative environment.
- Relationships are extremely important to us, and we genuinely care about you and your success within our business.
- Like you, we have an endless pursuit of excellence, for us this means being innovative, personable, helpful, and upbeat.
- Supportive of your continuous improvement, development, and learning.
- We are strong believers in promoting our team's wellbeing through fun, caring, growth and respect.
- We aim to be ethical and an innovative company that values loyalty and always operates with honesty and integrity.
What we're looking for
A talented individual, with a great attitude looking to make a difference as well as having;
- Sales experience in the computing and telecommunications support for SMB or Corporate ICT environments.
- Sales experience on commercial off-the-shelf business systems and Microsoft Front Office products including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Sales experience of Microsoft Back Office technologies, servers, and associated management toolsets.
- Knowledge of website development and associated services.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivation and passion, capable of understanding new technologies and their potential to benefit Yorb and our clients.
- Excellent collaboration, relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of an innovative and growing company where you will have a direct impact on positive outcomes for Yorb’s client base.
If you feel you encompass Yorb’s values, and consider yourself to be a top performer, are a client focused individual then we want you on our team.
Come and join us...